Well, if you want to comprehend the significance of food in the lives of Japanese folks, you must understand the meaning of kuidaore. In Japanese, it means eat till you drop, and thus reflects the Japanese penchant for eating. Tourists as well as the locals of Osaka in Japan hunt for food-joints to satisfy their culinary adventures . Though, you will get plenty of specialized Japanese restaurants in Osaka, you must visit Mimiu Honten in Osaka
Located in Hirano cho, Chuo ku of Osaka, Mimiu Honten specializes in nabe dishes. Nabe refers to pot in Japanese and Nabe dishes are one-pot stews, which are served in a deep ceramic dish filled with stock as it bubbles away over a gas burner in the centre of the table. Y ou can enjoy this dish with your friends, workmates or family. In this restaurant, Nabe dishes are put in the sauce before eating and after consuming the meat and vegetables, noodles or rice are added to the stock to make it rich and delicious.
Features of Mimiu Honten in Osaka
* Udonsuki is the main attraction of this Nabe restaurant. Howwver, unlike in other restaurants, Udon noodles are put in the hotpot at the beginning of the preparation.
* You can choose from fourteen different items of nabe dishes
* Eel, prawns, shitake mushrooms, herbs and a variety of seasonal vegetables are offered for you to choose as the ingredient.
* The restaurant has the traditional Japanese-style seating arrangement and a cozy ambience that will help you to soak into the mood of leisure.
* Warm atmosphere allow customers to relax and eat at leisure.
* In fact, the noodle specialty of Osaka, Udon Suki was originated in this restaurant.
* The mix of chicken, shrimps, shells and season vegetables is done in front of the guests on the table.
Fast Facts of Mimiu Honten in Osaka
* Contact Number: +81 6 6231 5770
* Next stop: Hommachi station
* Category: Asiatic or Pacific
* Kitchen: Japanese
* Delivery service: No
* Self-service: No
* Nearest Train: Hommachi Station
* Address: 4-6-18 Hirano cho, Chuo ku, Osaka, 541-0046