Hankyu Department Store in Osaka is yet another famous creation of the world-renowned Hankyu Corp. group, Japan's leading department store chains . The company's stores can be found in the Japanese cities of Osaka, Toyonaka, Kawanishi, Kyoto, Kobe, Takarazuka, Tokyo and Yokohama.
This is a flagship store located in Hankyu Terminal in Umeda, Osaka. It belongs to the brilliant bunch of hip and swanky malls and department stores which cater to the growing urban Japanese population who look for all the material comfort and commodity minus those hassles. From haute couture to cappuccino, Hankyu Department Store in Osaka is one-stop shopping destination where you get anything and everything under one roof.
Features of Hankyu Department Store in Osaka
• Being true to the spirit of every typical Hankyu Department Store, this Osaka store utilizes its strategic location to the fullest.
• Hankyu Department Store in Osaka is located in the commercial area surrounding Umeda in the city of Osaka.
• The locational advantage includes the fact of Umeda being one of the largest railway terminals in Japan.
• Also, the completion of Kansai International Airport has accorded to Osaka the status of being one of Japan's major international cities and therefore, it heightens the positive factors in favor of this Hankyu Department Store.
• The posh interior of the store reminds of other Hankyu stores across Japan. Large chandelier illuminations create an ambience of grandness and sophistication.
• It features popular and familiar brand names like GAP, Kenzo, Miyake, Cerruti and Nicole Farhi and others.
• There are floor-guides which list every item by brand name in English for the convenience of foreign visitors.
• The helpful staff community ensures a happy and hassles-free shopping experience.
• The two bottom floors feature food market which has earned eminence for its world class quality and service.
• Hankyu Department Store launched a major restructuring effort in 2000 with an aim to boost sales and profits including selling off subsidiaries, cutting costs and formulating a new management system.
• Hankyu Department Store is motivated by the motto of improving life and contributing to the development of community through commerce.