Hep Navio in Osaka is a swanky giant shopping complex and the latest to add some jazz to the glamour quotient of Japan. A close neighbor to Hep Five, Hep Navio is the newest from the Hankyu Entertainment Plaza or HEP.
Features of Hep Navio in Osaka
• Hep Navio is a landmark area near the Osaka station.
• It was built on the site where the former Hankyu Plaza was located.
• A wonder of modern architecture, the pattern is a brilliant blend of state-of-the-art technology and novel design.
• Hep Navio features rows of stores and the count is not less than 130.
• There are 8 movie theaters also for the entertainment purpose.
• The entire thing has been planned keeping in mind the hip, urban and trendy young generation who swear by fashion and the latest fad.
• Apart from fashionable boutiques, Hep Navio houses shops which boast of some of the world‘s top brand names like Polo, Ralph Lauren, Muji and Sanrio.
• Hep Navio reflects Osaka's growing trend of brand worshipping and high living among the youth.
• With a whooping business every day, Hep Navio contributes to the economy of the country in a significant way ushering the new era of market economy.